Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Day I Thought I Never Get Through... I Get Over You

Well well well, hello and hi to everybody. I have not written for quite a long time, maybe because I was very busy with assignments, quizzes, projects, girls…. Aha, the last one is up for argument. Hehe. Anyway, on top of this page you can see the title and yes, it is about her, again. Don’t worry; there is a little ‘X’ button on the top right corner of this page and you can roll over your cursor, and click and this page will disappear in no time. But if you want to know what is going on with me, you can read this entry until the end and please leave your comment after that.

What an introduction! Okay, moving on to the story. Well, by the start of the year, I was already thinking about her birthday in April, 13th April to be precise. When April arrived, I can’t stop thinking about her birthday. Last year, I managed to wish her ‘Happy Birthday’ via a phone call after trying for quite some times. How about this year? Shall I call her to wish her ‘Happy Birthday’ again? Yup, that was what I planned to do. But unfortunately, to may dismay, she has changed her number for GOD knows how many time already and there is no way I can contact her. So what did I do? I asked my friend in Jakarta, Marini (Thanks for you support, Mar) to forward me her friend’s number who happen to study in the same university with Intan. I messaged him and asked him to do me a favour. He replied, and sent me Intan’s phone number, but he stated that Intan knew that he was trying to get her number for someone and she was clearly unhappy. I bet she might be unhappy to know that I was the one who wanted her number badly. Anyway, thank you so much Mr.Fariz. Sadly, the number that he gave me is Intan’s old number, so it’s not helping. Anyway, thanks for your help pal, appreciate it.

I was not giving up. Next I turn to students’ most visit webpage in Internet, Friendster. I managed to find their batch’s group and open some of her friends’ page. There are about 40 of them. To my surprise, there is one girl, who is her course mate is in relationship with my old schoolmate. So I contacted my friend, to ask her girl about Intan’s phone number. Within a day, he sent me her phone number. Her birthday was approaching, so I asked Mar again to miss call that number to make sure it is in service and yes, it is in service so I’m convince that is Intan’s phone number. So I waited until her birthday to come to call her.

Okay, it was 0058 Malaysia time. I called her when it turns 0100, so in Bandung, it was 0000, 13 April 2008. I tried several time, but what I heard was, ‘Harap maaf, nomor yang anda dail salah’. Well, it’s quite tricky, so I tried several times, yet to no avail. After trying for a while, I decided to give up, this is the sign from above to stop it, it’s not worth it Udin. Then I slept, with heavy heart, but deep in the bottom of my heart I’m grateful because I think that was the moment, the turning point of my life, that I can live without thinking of her.

So, this is it. No more story about Intan after this, unless she appears back in my life. I won’t hunt her anymore, won’t try to plan any adventurous trip to Bandung anymore, and won’t tell this story to anyone anymore. Never

Thank you for spending your precious time on this crap. For your info, this entry took more than a month to be completed, and if you can feel, there are at least three moods in this entry. I started with excited, hopeful in the middle, and hopeless in the end. What do you think? Drop your precious comments please. Till we meet again!

1 comment:

RAWNA said...

lama snyap menyepi..

hmm.. respek lah

keep trying dude..
make it worth..

but don't put too much hope

i'Allah.. kalau ada jodoh..ada la

Related Posts with Thumbnails