Sunday, October 17, 2010

Light Writing

Penulisan ringan.

Thanks for all the blog-walkers, I owe this entry to you guys. And also to Shikin because she keeps on pushing me to update my blog.

Mini update: Life's been crazy. I hate my minor subject. I can't wait to work. Love life? We had a little chat during my birthday and we are friend again. She asked me, nay, she urged me to go after the girl that care for me, and when I decided to follow her advice, she pulled her rod again and suddenly I found myself on her hook again. I'm hooked.I hope I can get away from her hook and embark on a new love life. Till then, let's wait.

And yeah, about my other girlfriend. I'm waiting for her to come down to Penang this weekend. I'll be waiting and meeting her at Queensbay Mall. Make sure you catch her too. Mark your calender, it is 24th October 2010, Queensbay Mall, 12 pm - 3 pm. Here is the snippets of who she might be.



She is Liyana Fizi! And yes, she is not my girlfriend. I just love her. One way traffic.

And thank you for reading! I'll come back stronger!

9 comments:

naomiashikin said...

yeayyyy hupdate hupdate hupdateeee!! hahahahhahaha

euwwwwwwwwwwww. pfttt again. keeping all the liyana fizi pictures and songs. memang die hard fan lah ni!!! tapi memang lagu dia best n she's cuteeeeeeeeeeeee. macam aku kan?? hahahha

n one more thing. yeayyyy nama aku. nama aku!!! hahahha (publisiti murahan) :P

btw again. aku first yg respond! yeayyyy again pftt -_-"

awall udinn'ALFIE'starr said...

u r the first and the only one kot..hehe..thnx anyway..dis is how we know each other so keep itt going...xkesahla sampai ko dh ada anak pown..wawawawa...

anyway aku nk pg tgk liyana tp agk susah la..keta xde..wawawawa..nk tgk liyana..

Anonymous said...

I miss you.

awall udinn'ALFIE'starr said...

hey anon! i miss u too!whoever you may be

Anonymous said...

huhu. okay.

awall udinn'ALFIE'starr said...

and if you are 'you', i miss u too

Anonymous said...

and i think i am 'you', thanx for miss me too.

naomiashikin said...

awww so sweet...awal n anon. :P

Anonymous said...

视频网址大全 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室

Related Posts with Thumbnails